How to calculate the charges of Tourist bus
Most of the time when friends or family members get together they plan a trip. So it is helpful to have the whole info how much it will cost to move from your destination to your desired place. There are several factors that you must consider when you figuring out for the amount of money for that trip. Follow these simple steps given below to calculate the cost of travel.
1) How to calculate the cost of tourist bus transportationWhen you plan for travel, then transportation is the biggest travel cost you will face. If you want to travel through a plan, train or tourist bus in Dubai, than you will only need to spend money only for ticket. If you are driving by yourself, then you will need to assume the cost of fuel and cost of vehicle if it is rental. All this cost you per dollar, for UK Pound or according to UAE currency and you have adjust all the expenses manually.
- Let start to calculate the distance form your destination to desire place, in kilometers or miles.
- Divide the whole distance by your car fuel average and the resulting amount is the number of liters or gallons it will consume to complete your trip.
- Multiply number of liters or gallons with the price of fuel.
- Note: If you are going on a rental tourist bus in Dubai or other vehicle, then the vehicle rental companies some time charge by hour or they will charge you fixed amount per mile. So be sure to include all these expenses into your travel costs.
2) Assume all costs that will include while travelling
- Foodstuff: If you are going to travel for a long period of time, then you will need to stay at some hotel or other place to take some food and drinks. So include this cost of food and drink in your total travelling cost.
- Staying: For long trips you will need to stay at some hotel or somewhere to take some rest. Instead of parking your tourist bus to the side of the road and sleep in it. So you will need to include this cost of staying in your total travelling cost.
- Tool booths: As you are going for a long travel so many roads have multiple tool booths. So you will need to include this cost of tool booths in your total travelling cost.
- Parking: If you are travelling in a tourist bus or in your own vehicle, then include the expense of parking into your travel costs.
- Indirect expenses: Indirect travel expenses should be included if you are driver of your tourist bus in Dubai or other vehicle. Indirect travel costs include government taxes, road accidents, road maintenance and pollution.
- Time spend for travel: Also calculate the time for travelling form your destination to desire place. To calculate the total number of hours takes the time to travel from your destination to your desire place and add each stop point (staying, food) with the increment of 15 min, and you will get the total number of hours to travel to your desire place.